Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tax time

The news is in...I've been held up again, this time for over $7,000. So, it's back to the drawing board, figuring out how to better plan for next year's tax season, so that maybe -- just maybe -- I can avoid a heavy hit at this time next year.

For those that are not self employed, who don't work every day for their income, who cry and moan and wail that we need this government program and that...I say, fork over 30% of YOUR income and see how you feel about BIG GOVERNMENT then. I don't mind paying for my fair share of taxes, I just don't want to pay for everyone else's.

I have a new definition of liberal: someone who makes their paycheck from the income of those who work for themselves. This might include teachers, government workers, city and municipal employees...anybody that relies on tax dollars to support their livlihood.

A lot of democrats are just communists in disguise -- and not very good ones, either.

No comments: