Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sunday before Valentine's Day

I'm getting ready to watch "Garden State" for the second time....LOVE the movie...Dan and I watched it together yesterday...he's a lot of fun to watch movies with..he always "sees" the movie before I can get the whole point of it ...and he is eloquent and understanding when he reviews the characters...always giving the benefit of the doubt. We don't always agree on the movie and their stories and he may be less charitable in some of his reviews than me, but he is fun to go to movies together.

Yesterday was a day filled with lots of funning around with kids basketball and soccer games.. fun to watch...last night was Basketball Homecoming...and it is there that I think I most experience "community" in the sense of the word...my kids are involved, we see community friends, we have a purpose, we are all joined together in one aspect...I really enjoy this about our life here in Oklahoma.

No comments: