Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas eve

It could not have ever matched my expectations. Still, "The Fockers" was entertaining and enjoyable. I still have a thing for DeNiro, no matter that he acts like a love-stricken grandfather in this film.

And Barbara Streisand is the 'perfect jewish mom' and her character is someone that you just want to go have coffee and chat.
Overall, though, I have to say that the sequel does not measure up to the original. Maybe because originals have that spontaneous quality that sequel simply cannot match.

I am looking forward to seeing "Hotel Rwanda" ...it will probably be my favorite for the holiday season. And the big exume continues as I finish the office and move onto other rooms of the house to clean/organize. We're ready to paint in upstairs bathroom and we'll order fixtures next week to get that job behind us. I'm ready.

I look forward to the rest of Christmas reading, watching movies and doing more writing.


No comments: