Monday, December 20, 2004

2 days to Meet the Fockers...

I spent most of the day on "detailing", what I call closing up loose ends of household and business. I am now fully in the process of cleaning out closets, drawers as well as laying plans and dreams for new year. I have successfully learned how to download not only music but audio books to my dream treo. I think I've become addicted to it..one of my friends calls her palm device her "crack-berry" because of the addictive qualities of having so much in the palm of your hand.

I found a new artist (to me, anyway) called David Lanz which has clear, translucent melodies that are both relaxing and invigorating. I am listening to one of the albums that I've downloaded while Dan relaxes by watching Monday Night Football. I call football a modern day "gladiator" game.

Frank Caliendo (www.frankcaliendo.com) is the comic that mimics John Madden (among many others) and now I can't listen to John Madden without thinking of the comic that spoofs him.

I am reading several books, including two by Watchmen Nee, on prayer. Fascinating stuff and I'm trying to get my feeble brain around the ideas...kind of transports me to a new place to explore. I'll comment more on his ideas in upcoming blogs.


No comments: