Tuesday, December 14, 2004

8 days to "Meet the Fockers"..

Yes, the countdown continues. This weekend, I'll be excited to see some other shows, though.

This is the end of the year, clean out, get systems in order, get ready for a clean slate in January.
I am on my way to Office Depot to get what I need to clean/organize/get rid of stuff in my office and in my storage room. Although I usually dread it, I liven it up with endless movies and other things and in January I have a clean slate in which to work. I cannot work in clutter.

I'm trying to convince my sweet-pack-rat-husband to let me do some wonderful things in his office...but I don't think I'm closing the deal. He sits in the middle of his office with a round circle of piles of paper, swearing that he can find anything he needs. I have been given warnings that if I come near his stuff it could be the end of civilization as we know it. Still I try. I'd like to paint and really clean it up but I think the new year will find that part of the house still in shambles with unidentifiable clutter and piles of paper.

I haven't been doing much reading and it is beginning to show....I feel out of sorts without reading a few books..so tonight I'm going to download some things and get some other books ordered online so that I can complete my year end celebration in style. Movies, books, music, the people that I love, and great food -- my life is complete.

Oh, yeah. I gotta go to the grocery store. Rats.

No comments: