Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Surf and Surf

I'm surfing the net by the ocean. Outside my room is boganvilia and I'm getting ready for dinner with the world's best guacamole. I'm looking forward to a few days of R & R. Tomorrow I'll take in art galleries and fun shopping, Friday I'm SAILING and then at the beach all day on Saturday. I plan to get lots of sun, do a lot of writing. I'll post pics later of some of the things I'm seeing.

It's tough for me to stop and rest, especially after Ellen fractured a foot last night, Dan is looking for a job and Nathan has his first prom date this Saturday. However, when is a good time to rest? And rest for me sustains me and without it I really come undone. So Dan practically forced me onto the plane because of my protests. I'm glad he did! More to come.

No comments: