Saturday, February 05, 2005

Giving into the flu

The bug that I've been avoiding has increased its potency today and I'm seeking refuge here at home, in front of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and lots of hot tea. Dan is fetching me some hot/sour soup and several egg rolls -- my favorite comfort food.

Today, though, is a red letter day...I was celebrated as #1 director at an area conference...I'm very excited, but more excited for the renewed vision that I've discovered these last few months.

Some decisions you find yourself making with little or no thought...like what entree to order or what drink to have. They seem meaningless, but over time they create habits -- good or bad -- and they continue. I've identified some really bad habits -- destructive habits -- that I've had and am forced to make some changes. This will be extremely hard, but I've already taken the first step...deciding upon a new change that I will start tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: