Sunday, February 03, 2008

Great Demo Begins


Today is starts.


After months - even years of bemoaning my bathroom and making excuses that I'm too busy with other people's demolitions and designs--- today I took rubber mallet in hand and took charge.


In minutes, the world's ugliest bathroom is now the world's most busted up bathroom. The baseboards are off revealing mold that would choke a hazmat team, the oversized mirrors are down (who thought THAT was a good idea???) and the ceramic tile that has almost cost me life and limb (someone put the wrong tile in the bath -very dangerous!) is coming off too.


It feels great.


Next, I'll call the plumber and get the water secured and the burgandy marble of a tub and shower will be history.


Keep posted...I'll post the steps of the demo here as I can. With several other projects in line, it will be fun to comment on my own. Here's to a great project.

No comments: