Sunday, May 28, 2006


A sacred garden is one that can renew your spirit and calm your soul. This is true of the OKC Myriad Gardens which were a comfort to me as I visited my mother while she is in the hospital. While at the hospital, I noticed that this concept of "healing gardens" is one that is as ancient as it is necessary. At the hospital there is a beautiful "healing garden" that I visited and will visit again later this week. I will post pics from that visit then. I believe that there is a reason that every ancient religious practice has many key moments which happen in gardens. I believe that they are a place where the spiritual and the earthly combine giving those who visit them a refreshing and soothing place to laugh, weep and celebrate all of life's moments. Posted by Picasa

No comments: