Friday, December 31, 2004

I don't want to be reflective this year

Since I spend way too much time being reflective, I just don't feel in the mood, even though it is New Year's Eve. I am ready to unwind on the couch with some great chardonney and movies with my favorite people in the whole world...my family.

I spent most of today ransacking my office and finishing out month end...we did well...still work to be done, but we're on the right track.

I watched a great show tonight on Encore television
6:15PM

The Cutting Edge: The Magic Of Movie Editing Rated TVPG, 1h 37min

I had no idea the power of editors on film making. This documentary creates the desire to be a movie editor. Great information and very entertaining. Takes kind of the fun out of watching movies, but it does testify to the storytelling art of movie making.

No comments: